• Lack of knowledge on how to create wealth.
• Wrong believes / mind set: For instance, some people believe what will be will be, either you take steps or not. Whereas, the Almighty God Himself took steps to create the heavens and the earth he wanted.
• Mental and physical laziness: Many people give up easily when thinking of the way out of a problem. Many would rather use all days to sleep and socialise than go through all the rigours that financially free people experience every day.
• Procrastination: A lot of people are locked up by poverty because of this ugly attitude – procrastination. They wait for days to buy a pen and weeks to get a paper to write their plans and years to begin to write. Then, sadly enough, they wait till eternity to put their plans to action. Indeed, the dictum is always correct – procrastination is the thief of time.
• Lack of courage to step out: Fear is a killer. If you refuse to act you have already signed for failure. Why not then take a courageous and face the consequences, if any.
• Inability to persevere: Success is far from anyone that cannot persevere. Once you are convinced you have a plan that is capable of bringing the desired result, you will need to persist and follow through with your plans till you obtain result.
*** Do I hear you say what of not having the opportunity? Is that true? Friend, if you lack opportunities – CREATE NOT JUST ONE, CREATE MANY!